Peer Education Advisors Academy
Welcome to the Peer Education Advisors Academy!
This self-paced course is designed to be an introduction to the various roles and competencies of an effective peer education advisor. The content for this course was developed by campus peer education advisors just like you who serve as volunteer faculty with NASPA.
In the Handouts section of this course, you will find a PDF workbook designed as an accompaniment to this training. Please use this workbook to take notes, engage in reflection, and think of ways you can apply the course content to your work with students.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will be happy to assist you!
The Peer Education Advisors Academy would not exist without the hard work and dedication of our volunteer faculty. Special thanks go to the below individuals who have worked on various iterations of this program.
- Alicia Czachowski, Tulane University
- Karen Flanagan, Sacred Heart University
- Leslie Haxby McNeill, Miami University
- La’ Tesha Hinton, Tulane University
- Aaron Maracle, University at Buffalo SUNY
- Michael McNeil, Columbia University
- Joleen Nevers, University of Connecticut
- Mandy Parente, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Ryan Travia, Babson College
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|