NASPA On-demand Recordings
NASPA offers on-demand recordings for all the webinars offered throughout the year. These recordings are available for purchase and can be viewed at your leisure. Topics for the webinar range across the NASPA competencies and provide professional development from student affairs professionals. On-demand recording can be viewed by yourself or with a large group during a lunch and learn or another professional development opportunity within your department or division.
- Presentations are 60 minutes long, including the Q&A.
- Closed caption and transcript viewing are available for all webinars.
- The cost of a webinar is $79 for members; $179 for non-members.
- Institutions that want to register for 25 individuals or more will receive a 15% off coupon. Rates are based on membership.
- On-demand recordings are available for 365 days after your purchase.
Browse our available on-demand recording topics below. Click on the topic for more information, including the overview and speakers. Your on-demand purchase includes any additional resources and the presentation in PDF format.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE!
NASPA Virtual Learning offers multiple webinars per month on different topics that add to the professional development of student affairs professionals. If you are interested in presenting a live webinar, fill out this form, and a NASPA staff member will reach out.
Foundations of the Profession | Crisis and Risk Management | Leadership | Talent Management | Assessment and Evaluation | Social Justice and Inclusion | Student Learning, Development and Success | Financial and Facility Management
- Includes a Live Web Event on 12/06/2023 at 2:00 PM (EST)
- Includes a Live Web Event on 11/29/2023 at 2:00 PM (EST)
- Includes a Live Web Event on 11/02/2023 at 1:00 PM (EDT)
Student Affairs’ Role in Guided Pathways: Reimagining Student Onboarding with the Ask Connect Inspire Plan (ACIP) Framework